Blending 2.0 Format & Informal Learning at the “Moment of Need”
A 90 minute interactive webinar
ASTD Members: FREE!
DATE and TIME
Wednesday, September 28, 2011, Noon – 1:30pm PST
This joint program of Mt. Diablo ASTD, NCHRA, SBODN, and Sacramento ASTD promises to be a perfect follow-up and value-added event following the E-Learning Demofest on Sept 23!
Research suggests that up to 80 percent of learning in the workplace occurs on an informal basis, yet most corporations spend more than 80 percent of their training budget and effort on formal training.
This interactive webinar will show you how to better understand and deliver informal learning, including the effective use of:
· E-communities (forums and synchronous environments)
· Electronic performance support systems (EPSS)
· Emerging and nontraditional methods that are filling this much-needed training opportunity.
And how to:
· Blend learning assets effectively across the “Five Moments of Learning Need.”
· Integrate informal learning techniques into existing learning models.
· and more…
Presenter: Bob Mosher has been an active and influential leader in the learning and training industry for over 25 years and is renowned worldwide for his pioneering role in e-learning and new approaches to learning.
Continuing Education Units:
· CPT designation: This webinar is eligible for 1 point for each hour of presentation toward CPT recertification.
· This webinar is approved for PHR/SPHR recertification hours.
GoToWebinar Instructions and Requirements in the attached pdf file.
Click here for registration, costing, and payment procedures.
© ATD Sacramento Chapter Mail@astdsac.org
Thanks to the generosity of QuestionPro and its Survey Software we are able to track new and exciting data for our stakeholders. QuestionPro's advanced features allow us to collect responses and distribute vital information to participants.